Welcome to the 2nd Annual RVA Brain Tumor 5K Race and Family Fun Walk in Scott’s Addition – Richmond, VA! We thank you for supporting the National Brain Tumor Society’s efforts to find a cure for brain tumors, and improve the quality of life and treatment options for those living with a Brain Tumor.
- Registration fees are as follows. Note, fees increase slightly following Labor Day and then again on event weekend. Register early and jumpstart your fundraising efforts!( Now/After Labor Day/Event Weekend)
- Timed Adult Runner: $35 / $40 / $50
- Timed Youth Runner: $10 / $10 / $10
- Adult Walker: $25/ $30 / $35
- Youth Walker: No charge
- Volunteer: No charge
- Fan Club Member: $25 / $30 / $35
- The TOP 5 Fundraising Teams will receive a team tent on Event Morning! The deadline to qualify is Friday November 1 at 12 NOON!
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors:
Sponsorship Opportunities are currently available at all levels for this year’s event. Information can be found HERE, or reach out to Ashley Brennan at email@example.com.
A HUGE thank you to those businesses who supported our inaugural event in 2018. We look forward to partnering with you again in 2019!
Questions, comments or need assistance registering? Call or email:
Ashley Brennan | Senior Director of Regional Development, East
firstname.lastname@example.org | 856 278 3171