WELCOME to the 14th Annual Race For Hope – Philadelphia!
We are less than 90 days out from Race Day and we thank you for your support in the fight against this disease.
Together we will conquer and cure Brain Tumors – once and for all!
As we gear up for Event Weekend, below are a few reminders to help motivate you to rally your friends and family now (Do Not Delay) as well as motivate you to ask for support! On average we close online registration with 5,000 walkers and runners registered. Imagine if every single one of our registered participants raised the National Average of $200?! We would easily meet and exceed our goal of raising $1,000,000 in the fight against Brain Tumors!
- Registration Fees Increase Soon! (The Tuesday after Labor Day – 9/3/19)
- Currently Adult Walkers = $25 – After Labor Day = $30 – Packet Pick Up and Event Day = $35
- Currently Adult Runners = $35 – After Labor Day = $40 – Packet Pick Up and Event Day = $50
- Youth Prices stay Constant for walkers / Youth Runners = $15 Packet Pick Up and Event Day
- No fee for Volunteers
- Don’t Just Register! Join the efforts of this relentless community by setting a fundraising goal. Stick to the National Average of $200 or Challenge yourself and set a goal of Raising $500! Once you do, you qualify for the below:
Raise $3,000 (or captain a team that raises $3,000+)
- Don’t Forget about Team Incentives! ALL Teams to raise $14,000 (in honor of our 14th year) or more will receive a team tent on event day! The top 5 teams will once again have VIP Balcony Access!
Questions, comments or need assistance registering? Call or email:
Ashley Brennan | Senior Director of Regional Development, East
firstname.lastname@example.org | 856 278 3171
Our Mission: National Brain Tumor Society unrelentingly invests in, mobilizes and unites our community to discover a cure, deliver effective treatments and advocate for patients and their care partners.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 SPONSORS: