Welcome to the 15th Annual Race For Hope – Philadelphia!
Together we will conquer and cure Brain Tumors – once and for all!
We are honored and delighted to be celebrating the 15th Annual Race For Hope Philadelphia on October 10, 2020. Over the past 14 years the Race For Hope Philadelphia has raised over $10.5 Million towards brain tumor research and advocacy, with 2019 hitting extraordinary heights raising nearly $1.1million for the critical needs of this community. This event offers individuals and teams a chance to honor and remember loved ones and connect with others in the brain tumor community.
Thank you for your past and current support!
National Brain Tumor Society’s top priority is the health of the brain tumor community. Due to the CDC’s recommendations, our 15th Annual Race for Hope will be virtual. While we’re disappointed we won’t be able to see everyone in person, NBTS remains committed to rallying the Greater Philadelphia brain tumor community in an inspiring day of honor, remembrance, hope, and unity for all those who’ve been impacted by this disease and hope you’ll join us online.
We greatly appreciate our community’s understanding and flexibility during this public health crisis. Your support and commitment to helping us achieve our mission and vision are critical to everything we do at NBTS. We would not be able to move forward with our efforts to fight brain tumors without your continued inspiration, dedication, and generosity. We ask and hope that you will remain engaged with NBTS throughout this period.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE VIRTUAL EVENT:
- Register as an individual, join or start a team
- Spread the word — let people know you have joined the 2020 Virtual Race for Hope by sharing your team/ individual page, set up a facebook fundraiser or send emails from your participant center
- Don’t forget to check out the 2020 Fundraising Incentives for Individuals and teams (see above link)
- Download our 2020 Virtual Event Flyer and Share!
- Do your own version of the Race for Hope (take a walk, go for a swim, host a bbq) and document your efforts and share them by using the hashtag, #race4hopephilly
- Log in and engage with our community on October 10th at 10am! — we will go live from the Pennsylvania Brain Tumor Community Facebook Page.
If you have questions or need assistance registering, contact your NBTS Staff:
Ashley Brennan, Sr. Director of Regional Development, East – email@example.com / 856.278.3171
Theresa Milanese, Associate Director of Regional Development, East – firstname.lastname@example.org / 484.947.1964
Thank you to our $5k+ Sponsors!