Virtual Walk Information
Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 10AM on our Northwest Brain Tumor Community Facebook Page.
Registration fees include a personal fundraising page and an NBTS event t-shirt.
Adult Virtual Participant Registration $25
Youth Virtual Participant Registration $5
How to participate:
- Register as if we were meeting in person on the 2nd.
- Share the opportunity with all of your friends and family. Invite them to join you for this years event.
- Walk in your neighborhood (as appropriate), walk INSIDE on your treadmill or lap the living room! Point is, walk anytime leading up to event morning and share what you see with us.
- On event day design t-shirts, create signs, decorate your living room, and dress up your furry friends.
- Post on social media using the hashtag #NWBTW2020 #WhyWeWalk
On May 2nd, we will gather at 10:00 am on Facebook Live and share research updates, welcome special guests, introduce you to our generous sponsors, and celebrate our Northwest Brain Tumor Community.
No matter what, we will continue to deliver our very best to our community. You are the heart and soul of NBTS. The bottom line is, while we may have to make some adjustments to our plans, we can not, and will not, let the coronavirus stop us from pursuing our vision of conquering and curing brain tumors — once and for all.
For more information about the walk, fundraising and the NBTS mission please reach out to
Tyler Pagel | Associate Director of Regional Development, PNW
firstname.lastname@example.org | 253-686-8529
Thank you to our 2020 Platinum Sponsors
Carhill Cellars has partnered with the Northwest Brain Tumor Walk to donate 15% of all sales towards NBTS’ mission of conquering and curing brain tumors – once and for all!
Visit www.carhillcellars.com to support our mission and their great wine!