Welcome to the 9th Annual New York City Brain Tumor Walk! Our 5k family and pet friendly walk will culminate in an amazing celebration of life, love and hope. Join us to STOMP OUT BRAIN TUMORS on June 9, 2019 at Randall’s Island and help raise funds and awareness for brain tumor research!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- Brain Tumors are the leading cause of cancer-related death in children and adolescents 19 and under.
- There are approximately 140 different types of brain tumors
- Only 5 DRUGS and 1 DEVICE exist to treat these different tumor types
- Malignant brain tumors can also be considered equal parts cancer and NEUROLOGICAL DISEASE.
- An estimated 87,000 PEOPLE will be diagnosed in the US with a brain tumor this year.
- Brain Tumor research is the MOST UNDERFUNDED cancer today.
All funds raised through our events allow the National Brain Tumor Society to advance research and public policy to improve the availability of new and better treatments, and fuel the discovery of a cure for brain tumors.
NATIONAL BRAIN TUMOR WALK REGISTRATION FEES:
Register early and avoid the registration fee increase!
Youth participants (17 and younger) are always FREE
- $25 Registration Fee until Thursday, May 9, 2019
- $30 Registration Fee from May 10 through June 8, 2019
- $40 Registration Fee on Walk day – June 9, 2019
Official Brain Tumor Walk t-shirts are available to all registered participants, however, those that register 30 days or less from event day are not guaranteed their t-shirt size.
Share NYC Brain Tumor Walk Info: print the 2019 New York City Brain Tumor Walk flyer today.
For additional information about the Brain Tumor Walk, fundraising and the National Brain Tumor Society, please contact your local staff partner:
Leslie Orlovsky | Regional Director of Development, Greater New York
email@example.com | 347.675.5337
Special Thank You to our 2019 Regional Sponsor