The National Brain Tumor Society, proudly presents the 2020 Ft. Worth Brain Tumor Walk as an opportunity for individuals and teams to honor and remember loved ones, connect with others interested in the brain tumor community and raise awareness about a cause that affects more than 700,000 Americans annually.
For the latest event updates regarding COVID19 / Coronavirus, please visit: https://events.braintumor.org/
National Brain Tumor Society’s top priority is the health of the brain tumor community. Due to the CDC’s recommendations, our 2020 Ft. Worth Brain Tumor Walk will be virtual. While we’re disappointed we won’t be able to see everyone in person, NBTS remains committed to rallying the Texas brain tumor community in an inspiring day of honor, remembrance, hope, and unity for all those who’ve been impacted by this disease and hope you’ll join us online.
We greatly appreciate our community’s understanding and flexibility during this public health crisis. Your support and commitment to helping us achieve our mission and vision are critical to everything we do at NBTS. We would not be able to move forward with our efforts to fight brain tumors without your continued inspiration, dedication, and generosity. We ask and hope that you will remain engaged with NBTS throughout this period.
WHY JOIN US?
- Brain Tumors are the leading cause of cancer-related death in children and adolescents 19 and under.
- There are approximately 140 different types of brain tumors
- Only 5 DRUGS and 1 DEVICE exist to treat these different tumor types
- Malignant brain tumors can also be considered equal parts cancer and NEUROLOGICAL DISEASE.
- An estimated 87,000 PEOPLE will be diagnosed in the US with a brain tumor this year.
- Brain Tumor research is the MOST UNDERFUNDED cancer today.
All funds raised through our events allow the National Brain Tumor Society to advance research and public policy to improve the availability of new and better treatments, and fuel the discovery of a cure for brain tumors.
NATIONAL BRAIN TUMOR WALK REGISTRATION FEES:
$25 Registration Fee Virtual Adult Participants
$5 Registration Fee Virtual Youth Participants
Questions, comments or need help registering?
Suzanne Isbell | Director of Regional Development
firstname.lastname@example.org | 848-218-2493