|REGISTRATION INFORMATION||EVENT DETAILS|
|CONTACT||PARTICIPANT CENTER GUIDE|
|FUNdraiser Leaderboard||FUNDRAISING PRIZES||VOLUNTEER|
Event Categories and Fees: (all virtual)
Adult Participant or Walker: $25
Adult Runner: $35, includes an event medal post event (only if registered by Nov. 4th)
Youth Participant or Walker: $5
Youth Runner: $15, includes an event medal post event (only if registered by Nov. 4th)
EVENT DAY PROGRAM:
10:00am: Program Start (Engage with the program from the Southeast Brain Tumor Community FB Page)
- Program Open, Melissa Cake
- David Arons, NBTS CEO
- Ashley Brennan, NBTS Staff Partner
- Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Team Videos and Stories
- Bill Gellerstedt Spirit of Determination Award
- Mission Mile
- Remembrance Ceremony
INDIVIDUAL FUNDRAISING PRIZES:
$750 – Qualify for a long sleeve NBTS Shirt
$1,000 – Qualify for a NBTS Hooded sweatshirt
$2,500 – Qualify for a NBTS Northface pull over fleece
$5,000 – Qualify for a NBTS Northface jacket
- All registered participants will receive a signature NBTS 2020 Event T-Shirt either on event day or following via mail. You must register by event morning to qualify.
- The above individual incentives levels are NOT cumulative. The Monday following your event, you will receive an online survey based on the items you qualify for. Please select one item. Please note, qualification will be based on the dollars you have raised on your personal webpage.
- Please be mindful of the size of the item you order. Once an order has been fulfilled, we will not be able to exchange sizes.
- Incentives are one per participant, regardless of total dollars raised.
All teams to raise $1000 or more, will be given a 30 second feature during our virtual program. The deadline to meet $1,000 is November 16th!
VIRTUAL REMEMBRANCE CEREMONY:
The virtual remembrance ceremony will take place immediately following the 10am program on 12/5 (~10:45). Please submit photos and names of your loved ones to Ashley Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 23rd!
STAY IN TOUCH:
Sr. Director of Regional Development, East
email@example.com | 856.278.3171