2020 Phoenix Brain Tumor Walk Challenges and Prizes
National Brain Tumor Society event participants work very hard – and we appreciate everything you do in the fight against brain tumors. Each fundraising challenge is offered to help maximize your individual and team fundraising efforts toward reaching your goals – plus a little friendly competition never hurt! The fundraising prizes are our way of saying “THANK YOU!”
Become a Sponsor
In an effort to help you achieve fundraising heights we developed a 2020 Sponsorship program. If you work at a business that has a “community engagement” team or for a group that would benefit from exposure to 1,600+ walkers from all over the Denver area, we would like to talk to you more about how to approach your company and ask for their partnership. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities.
Team Fundraising Challenges
Last year, we had several teams go the extra mile with their fundraising efforts. Our team Honor Row and Mission Mile continue to grow. What a sight to see!
- Teams that raise $5,000 or more by November 20 will enjoy the walk under a 10×10 tent, team flag, table and chairs.
- Can we all agree that parking in or around Steele Indian School Park is a pain? Well, we have you covered!
NEW this year! Teams that raise $2,500 or more by November 20 will receive one VIP parking spot in the lot closes to the action.
- Did you see all those signs last year? What a sight, right?
Teams that raise $500 or more by November 20 will have their own personalized sign displayed on our Mission Mile, to honor and celebrate the person or persons they are walking for. We ask that when you hit that $500 mark, please email me at email@example.com and give us the name you would like on the sign.
- Team Spirit Award
We will be recognizing the team with the most outrageous costumes and/or theme, so let’s see some creativity!
Individual Fundraising Challenges
Incentives are a fun way for National Brain Tumor Society to thank you for your support of the Phoenix Brain Tumor Walk and your commitment to raising funds for our crucial mission. We also encourage you to wear your NBTS gear as often as possible to spread awareness for this incredibly worthy organization. Please note the following:
- All registered participants will receive a signature NBTS 2020 Event T-Shirt either on event day or following via mail. You must register by event morning to qualify.
- The below individual incentives levels are NOT cumulative. The Monday following your event, you will receive an online survey based on the items you qualify for. Please select one item. Please note, qualification will be based on the dollars you have raised on your personal webpage.
- Please be mindful of the size of the item you order. Once an order has been fulfilled, we will not be able to exchange sizes.
- Incentives are one per participant, regardless of total dollars raised
- Raise $500 on your personal fundraising page, by event day, and receive our rad, National Brain Tumor Society long sleeve t-shirt.
- Raise $1000 on your personal fundraising page, by event day, and receive an awesome National Brain Tumor Society hoodie.
- Raise $2,500 on your personal fundraising page by event day and earn a North Face Fleece Pullover. Once you hit this goal you will receive an email with a size chart for ordering your very own.
- Raise $5,000 on your personal fundraising page by event day and earn a North Face Jacket. Once you hit this goal you will receive an email with a size chart for ordering your very own.
Recipients will receive all items, on event day, except for jackets. One prize per person. Registration fees count toward this fundraising goal.
(Follow the Arizona Brain Tumor Community Facebook Page to see teams recognized as incentives are reached).