Virtual Walk Information
Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 10AM on our Northwest Brain Tumor Community Facebook Page.
Registration fees include a personal fundraising page and an NBTS event t-shirt.
Adult Virtual Participant Registration $25
Youth Virtual Participant Registration $5
How to participate:
- Register as if we were meeting in person on the 2nd.
- Share the opportunity with all of your friends and family. Invite them to join you for this years event.
- Walk in your neighborhood (as appropriate), walk INSIDE on your treadmill or lap the living room! Point is, walk anytime leading up to event morning and share what you see with us.
- On event day design t-shirts, create signs, decorate your living room, and dress up your furry friends.
- Post on social media using the hashtag #NWBTW2020 #WhyWeWalk
On May 2nd, we will gather at 10:00 am on Facebook Live and share research updates, welcome special guests, introduce you to our generous sponsors, and celebrate our Northwest Brain Tumor Community.