Our Ride Committee will be hosting weekly Peloton rides!
Upcoming Peloton rides:
- Thursday, 1/20 12noon EST Ben Aldis 20 Min Climb
- Wednesday, 1/26 5:45PM EST LIVE RIDE with Jess King
- To join you can follow Jodie (bike4survivors) and Mark (Moleman59) and use the hashtag #NBTSRide
- Please note you do not need a Peloton bike to join, you can download the Peloton app and use whatever stationary bike you have.
Our Ride Committee will be hosting weekly Zwift Rides!
Upcoming Zwift Rides:
- Thursdays at 5:30PM EST
Zwift is the most popular virtual cycling and running app in the world. Take a look: www.zwift.com
- In order to participate in our rides you must have a Zwift account and be following the name of our Zwift account; Leader National Brain Tumor Ride.
- Once you are a follower of our account, you will be invited to all of our Meetups. Be sure to set your Zwift Companion as well as your smart phone settings to get Zwift notifications.
- We will likely schedule a weekly Meetup on the same day and the same time, but we’ll mix it up as far as routes, distance, duration. We will also do spontaneous rides. As long as you are following our Zwift name you’ll get all of the invites.
- Meetups are limited to 100 riders so be sure to reply GOING if you plan on joining us so you don’t get closed out.