2021 National Brain Tumor Ride Incentives
National Brain Tumor Society event participants are working hard to raise funds– and we appreciate everything you do in the fight against brain tumors. Each fundraising challenge is offered to help maximize your individual and team fundraising efforts toward reaching your goals – plus a little friendly competition never hurt! The fundraising prizes are our way of saying “THANK YOU!”
Need help with fundraising ideas? For letters, tips and tricks of the trade, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Fundraising Prizes:
Note: All Ride participants who raise $100+ will receive an event day t-shirt; those who raise $250 or more by April 1st will receive an event day t-shirt or cycling jersey in addition to any fundraising prizes they qualify for. $500+ prizes are not cumulative; one prize per participant. Qualification will be based on the dollars raised on your individual fundraising page as of 5/31. You will receive a survey via email to indicate which prize you would like and it will be mailed, with your t-shirt, directly to your home in the weeks to follow.
- Your 2020 Participant T-Shirt – Just register for the ride and raise a minimum of $100 and you will receive yours in the mail.
- Raise $250-$499 on your personal fundraising page by April 1, 2021 to earn a NBTS cycling jersey
- Raise $500 – $999 on your personal fundraising page by May 31, 2021 to earn a NBTS long-sleeved tee.
- Raise $1,000-$2,499 on your personal fundraising page by May 31, 2021 to earn a full zip NBTS branded hooded sweatshirt.
- Raise $2,500 – $4,999 on your personal fundraising page by May 31, 2021 to earn a NBTS branded Traverse Half Zip (long sleeve, moisture wicking).
- Raise $5,000+ on your personal fundraising page by May 31, 2021 to earn a NBTS branded high-quality anorak jacket (hooded, water resistant).
Team Fundraising Prize:
Every team that raises $10,000 or more by April 4, 2021 is eligible to receive an at-home butterfly release!
Butterflies will be shipped directly to the team captain or a person of your team’s choosing – may we suggest your team honoree?
Vibrant Wings Butterflies is USDA regulated. They responsibly raise butterflies in their private gardens and will only ship species native to your area. The butterflies are not harmed during shipping. Upon release into the environment, your butterflies will repopulate and support the ecological lifecycle.
- For reference, here are photos of a past butterfly release sponsored by the CERN Foundation (Collaborative Ependymoma Research Network), a designated program of the National Brain Tumor Society
Are you thinking of hosting a fundraiser for your team?
Quickly schedule a time here to speak one-on-one with Lauren Gainor and Nikki Margeson on our Community Events team to brainstorm or to learn more about how to host a successful fundraiser for your team. Email us at Communityevents@braintumor.org or call 617-658-7034.