2020 Ft. Worth Brain Tumor Walk Challenges and Prizes
National Brain Tumor Society event participants work very hard – and we appreciate everything you do in the fight against brain tumors. Each fundraising challenge is offered to help maximize your individual and team fundraising efforts toward reaching your goals – plus a little friendly competition never hurt! The fundraising prizes are our way of saying “THANK YOU!”
Become a Sponsor
In an effort to help you achieve fundraising heights we developed a 2020 Sponsorship Program. If you work at a business that has a “community engagement” team or for a group that would benefit from exposure to 1,400+ walkers from all over the Dallas area, we would like to talk to you more about how to approach your company and ask for their partnership. Please email Suzanne Isbell at email@example.com to discuss opportunities.
Team Fundraising Challenge
Did you see all the mission signs last year? What a sight, right?
Teams that raise $500 or more by Oct. 23rd will have their own personalized sign displayed in our virtual Mission Mile, to honor and celebrate the person or person(s) you are walking for. We will reach out to you on October 26 with more details on how to redeem this prize.
Individual Fundraising Challenges
The below individual fundraising prize levels are NOT cumulative. Incentives are one per participant, regardless of total dollars raised. The Monday following your event, you will receive an online survey based on the items you qualify for. Please select one item. Please note, qualification will be based on the dollars you have raised on your personal webpage.
Please be mindful of the size of the item you order. Once an order has been fulfilled, we will not be able to exchange sizes.
- All registered participants will receive a signature NBTS 2020 Event T-Shirt in the weeks following the event via mail.
- Raise $500 on your personal fundraising page, by event day, and be eligible to receive a long sleeve t-shirt.
- Raise $1000 on your personal fundraising page, by event day, and be eligible to receive a hoodie.
- Raise $2,500 on your personal fundraising page by event day and be eligible to receive a North Face Fleece Pullover.
- Raise $5,000 on your personal fundraising page by event day and be eligible to earn a North Face Jacket.