2020 Denver Brain Tumor Walk Challenges and Prizes
National Brain Tumor Society event participants work very hard – and we appreciate everything you do in the fight against brain tumors. Each fundraising challenge is offered to help maximize your individual and team fundraising efforts toward reaching your goals – plus a little friendly competition never hurt! The fundraising prizes are our way of saying “THANK YOU!”
Become a Sponsor
In an effort to help you achieve fundraising heights we developed a 2020 Sponsorship program. If you work at a business that has a “community engagement” team or for a group that would benefit from exposure to 1,700+ walkers from all over the Denver area, we would like to talk to you more about how to approach your company and ask for their partnership. Please email email@example.com to discuss opportunities.
Team Fundraising Challenges
Last year, we had several teams go the extra mile with their fundraising efforts. Our team Honor Row and Mission Mile continue to grow. What a sight to see!
- Teams that raise $5,000 or more by May 22nd will enjoy a team flag (NEW this year).
Individual Fundraising Challenges
- Raise $500 on your personal fundraising page, by event day, and receive our rad, National Brain Tumor Society long sleeve t-shirt.
- Raise $1000 on your personal fundraising page, by event day, and receive an awesome National Brain Tumor Society hoodie.
- Raise $2,500 on your personal fundraising page by event day and earn a North Face Fleece Pullover. Once you hit this goal you will receive an email with a size chart for ordering your very own.
- Raise $5,000 on your personal fundraising page by event day and earn a North Face Jacket. Once you hit this goal you will receive an email with a size chart for ordering your very own.
Recipients will receive all merchandise post event via mail. One prize per person. Registration fees count toward this fundraising goal. As persons qualify for North Face fleeces and jackets, your event director will be in touch for ordering instructions.
(Follow the Colorado Brain Tumor Community Facebook Page to see teams recognized, as incentives are reached).