- Date: Sunday, October 18, 2020
- Location: Facebook Live, YouTube and where ever YOU are!
- Program and Ceremony: 12noon
- Registration Fee: $25 – Adults, $5 – Youth (6-17), Free – Children (0-5)
National Brain Tumor Society’s top priority is the health of the brain tumor community. Due to the CDC’s recommendations, our 11th Annual Boston Brain Tumor Walk will be virtual. While we’re disappointed we won’t be able to see everyone in person, NBTS remains committed to rallying the New England brain tumor community in an inspiring day of honor, remembrance, hope, and unity for all those who’ve been impacted by this disease and hope you’ll join us online.
We greatly appreciate our community’s understanding and flexibility during this public health crisis. Your support and commitment to helping us achieve our mission and vision are critical to everything we do at NBTS. We would not be able to move forward with our efforts to fight brain tumors without your continued inspiration, dedication, and generosity. We ask and hope that you will remain engaged with NBTS throughout this period.
On October 18th, we will gather at 12:00 noon on Facebook Live and welcome special guests, introduce you to our generous sponsors, and celebrate our New England Brain Tumor Community.
- Welcome and Introductions – Deepak Bhere, Boston Brain Tumor Walk Co-chair
- Frontline Update – Local Doctors and Researchers
- Advocacy – Mayor Marty Walsh and your local New England Advocates
- Survivors Stories – Erica Robinson, Team Three Fine Limes, Moderator
- Steven Adams Jr., Team Sexy Steve Strong
- Lindsey Harder, Team HarderBetterFasterStronger
- Brett Johnson, Team Oligo
- Message from the Board
- Community Events and Gray Nation Endurance – Tori Best & Katie Falcone
- Corporate Sponsors & Team Thank yous – Jessica Giunta, Boston Brain Tumor Walk Co-chair
- Awards for Top Team, Top Fundraiser, Spirit Award, Unsung Hero Award
- Closing- David Arons, CEO, National Brain Tumor Society
- Remembrance Ceremony – Christine Suau, Team #WhyNotDevin
Is there a registration fee?
55 Chapel Street, Suite 200
Newton, MA 02458
All registered participants, volunteers, and survivors receive a t-shirt while supplies last.