- Date: Sunday, October 18, 2020 (rain or shine!)
- Location: DCR Mother’s Rest at Carson Beach (GPS: 180 Mt. Vernon Street, Dorchester, MA 02125)
- Walk Registration & Check-In: opens at 8:00 AM
- Opening Ceremony: 10:00 AM
- Walk Start Time: 10:15 AM
- Distance: 5K (3.1 miles) Walk
- Registration Fee: $25 – Adults, $10 – Youth (6-17), Free – Children (0-5)
- Registration fee increases on Labor Day (September 7) to: $30 – Adults
- Event weekend registration is $40
Registration includes an event T-shirt (while supplies last), refreshments, and full access to activities. You can pick up your T-shirt at registration.
All survivors are invited to the stage at 10:15 am for a group photo to kick-start the walk as we recognize these remarkable individuals.
Interested in volunteering for this event? Learn more about volunteer opportunities
You may drop off any participants who have trouble walking at our designated drop-off/loading area. Look for the sign! Use 180 Mount Vernon Street, Dorchester, MA 02125 in your GPS to find the event site (Please be sure the zip code is 02125).
- There are 3 lots you can park in for the Boston Walk: Santander Bank (2 Morrisey Blvd), Corcoran Jennison Co.(150 Mount Vernon St) or the Teachers Union (180 Mt. Vernon St). No parking fee.
- Please note there are five reserved spaces near the entrance of the Teachers Union Parking for drop offs.
- This is the ONLY place you will be able to temporarily park and drop off participants or materials.
Is there a registration fee?
55 Chapel Street, Suite 200
Newton, MA 02458
All registered participants, volunteers, and survivors receive a t-shirt while supplies last.