Is your team hosting an event in the community to raise funds for the 2020 Bay Area Brain Tumor Walk? Let us know about it! We will include the details in the Calendar of Events below. Email staff person, Jenifer Prentiss firstname.lastname@example.org with the details: Who, What, Where & When.
We encourage you to support each other’s events to connect with others in the brain tumor community and all the funds go to a great cause right? Happy Fundraising!
The Sheri Sobrato Brisson Brain Cancer Survivorship Program is hosting a Living Well Webinar on Wednesday, April 15th from 5:30-6:45 PM PST. Natalie Ledesma, UCSF Oncology Dietitians, will present on the Ketogenic diet. After the presentation there will be an opportunity for people to meet and talk to others. If you’re interested in joining, you can register by going to: https://lp.
- Virtual Bay Area Brain Tumor Walk – June 14, 2020 at 10AM
Would YOU or your FAMILY benefit from a support group? Please review the list below and if you have any resources that should be added to the list please reach out to your local staff person, Jenifer Prentiss email@example.com with the details.
Brain Tumor (specific) Support Groups
- First Wednesday of every month – *Virtual* 6-6:30PM light dinner / 6:30-8:00PM Meeting at UCSF Ambulatory Care 400 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, Neurology Conference Room A888
- For more information contact: Mary Lovely RN, PhD 415.990.4461 / Sharon Lamb RN, 415.661.1442 / Alexa Greenstein, RN, FNP (415) 514-2200
- Last Thursday of every month – *Virtual* 5:30-7:30PM Meeting at Stanford Neuroscience Health Center at 213 Quarry Rd., Stanford, Room 1511. Palo Alto.
- For more information contact: Sharon Lamb RN, 415.661.1442 / Joannie Taylor RN, 650.343.4791
- Third Sunday of every month – Conference Call. 7PM EST / 4PM PST Sign Up Online Here for more information.