The National Brain Tumor Society’s top priority is the health and safety of the brain tumor community. It is because of this that our Annual Denver Brain Tumor Walk will be virtual. We remain committed to rallying the Colorado brain tumor community in an inspiring day of honor, remembrance, hope, and unity for all those who’ve been impacted by this disease and hope you’ll join us online.
Virtual Walk Information
Join us on Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 10:00 AM, on our Colorado Brain Tumor Community Facebook Page.
Registration fees include a personal fundraising page and an NBTS event t-shirt.
Adult Virtual Participant Registration $25
Youth Virtual Participant Registration $5
How to participate:
- Register as if we were meeting in person on June 6th.
- Share the opportunity with all of your friends and family. Invite them to join you for this year’s event.
- Walk in your neighborhood or favorite trail (as appropriate), walk inside on your treadmill or lap the living room! Start no and walk anytime leading up to event morning. Then share your experience with us.
- Print the bib below, decorate it along with other creative ideas like designing t-shirts, make signs, decorate your living room, and dress up your furry friends.
- Post on social media using the hashtag #DenverBTW2020.
No matter what, we will continue to deliver our very best to our community. You are the heart and soul of NBTS. The bottom line is, while we may have to make some adjustments to our plans, we can not, and will not, let the coronavirus stop us from pursuing our vision of conquering and curing brain tumors — once and for all.
For more information about the walk, fundraising, and the NBTS mission, please reach out to:
Tasha Duncan | Director of Regional Development, Southwest Region
email@example.com | 423 827 5445