New in 2022!
The Colorado Brain Tumor Walk & Race community will be walking and running in person on September 17, 2022. After two years of coming together virtually, we look forward to being physically together, once again, for our annual event. Virtual participant and programming options will still be available for those interested or unable to attend in-person.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, National Brain Tumor Society plans to implement the following safety measures for in-person outdoor 2022 events. Please note these are subject to change if conditions worsen in the coming months. NBTS will continue to follow local and national CDC guidelines related to safely convening our community. Please be advised that while we realize restrictions are loosening in some of the regions that we serve, the health and safety of our most vulnerable attendees is our greatest priority. Please reach out to Suzanne Isbell firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
- No on-site registration
- Online health screening for all registered participants 24-48 hours prior to event start
- Masking required for all volunteers, staff and vendors
- Masking strongly encouraged for all participants attending
- Physical distancing when possible
- Enhanced sanitation
- Prepackaged refreshments will be available, but participants are highly encouraged to bring their own
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in adhering to the above protocol during your event. We are so excited to come together as a community after two years and with your help, we can do so safely.