The Central New Jersey Brain Tumor Walk has been getting larger and more impactful each year it has existed and 2020 will be no exception! This is our 5th year and we could not be more grateful after seeing how the central NJ brain tumor community has banded together to support one another, raise awareness and fuel the mission of the National Brain Tumor Society. Thank you.
WALK REGISTRATION FEES:
Register early and avoid the registration fee increase!
Youth participants (17 and younger) are FREE
- $25 Registration Fee until April 9, 2019
- $30 Registration Fee from April 10 through May 8, 2019
- $40 Registration Fee on Walk day – May 9, 2019
Please enjoy the 2019 event photos by clicking HERE
- Brain Tumors are the leading cause of cancer-related death in children and adolescents 19 and under.
- There are approximately 140 different types of brain tumors
- Only 5 DRUGS and 1 DEVICE exist to treat these different tumor types
- Malignant brain tumors can also be considered equal parts cancer and NEUROLOGICAL DISEASE.
- An estimated 87,000 PEOPLE will be diagnosed in the US with a brain tumor this year.
- Brain Tumor research is the MOST UNDERFUNDED cancer today.
All funds raised through our events allow the National Brain Tumor Society to advance research and public policy to improve the availability of new and better treatments, and fuel the discovery of a cure for brain tumors.
Suzanne Isbell | Director of Regional Development, Mid-Atlantic
firstname.lastname@example.org – 848-218-2493