The National Brain Tumor Society’s top priority is the health and safety of the brain tumor community. It is because of this that our 26th Annual Bay Area Brain Tumor Walk will be virtual. We remain committed to rallying the Bay Area brain tumor community in an inspiring day of honor, remembrance, hope, and unity for all those who’ve been impacted by this disease and hope you’ll join us online.
Virtual Walk Information
Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 10AM on our Northern CA Brain Tumor Community Facebook.
Registration fees include a personal fundraising page and an NBTS event t-shirt.
Adult Virtual Participant Registration $25
Youth Virtual Participant Registration $5
How to participate:
- Register as a virtual participant.
- Share the opportunity with everyone. Invite them to join you for this years event.
- Walk in your neighborhood (as appropriate), walk INSIDE on your treadmill or lap the living room! Point is, walk anytime leading up to event morning and share what you see with us.
- Print the bib below, decorate it along with any other creative ideas you have like: designing t-shirts, make signs, decorate your living room, and dress up your furry friends.
- Post on social media using the hashtag #BayAreaWalk2020 #WhyWeWalk and #GoGrayInTheBay
On even day you can expect that we will share research updates, welcome special guests, introduce you to our generous sponsors, and celebrate our Bay Area Brain Tumor Community. No matter what, we will continue to deliver our very best to our community. You are the heart and soul of NBTS.
National Brain Tumor Society official statement on Coronavirus
San Francisco Zoo and Gardens official statement on Coronavirus
Special Thank You to our Gold Level Sponsor
For more information about the walk, fundraising and the NBTS mission please reach out to
Jenifer Prentiss | Senior Director of Regional Development, West
email@example.com | 707.583.3030