Welcome to the Florida Brain Tumor Walk and 5K Race, a 5K Race and Walk event to raise awareness and much-needed resources to fund critical brain tumor-specific programs to improve the lives of all those affected by brain tumors. Hosted by the National Brain Tumor Society, the Florida Brain Tumor Walk and 5K Race offers individuals and teams a chance to honor and remember loved ones, connect with others interested in the brain tumor cause, and helps to educate the local community on the diverse needs of the brain tumor community.
Did you know:
- Brain Tumors are the NUMBER ONE CANCER KILLER OF KIDS
- There are 140 different types of brain tumors
- Only 4 DRUGS and 1 DEVICE exist to treat these 140 different types
- Malignant Brain Tumor is the only cancer that also is a NEUROLOGICAL DISEASE.
- An estimated 79,000 PEOPLE will be diagnosed in the US with a brain tumor this year.
- Brain Tumor research is the MOST UNDERFUNDED cancer today.
All funds raised through our events allow the National Brain Tumor Society to advance research and public policy to improve the availability of new and better treatments, and fuel the discovery of a cure for brain tumors.
Spread the word! Print and post these flyers throughout your community. CLICK HERE to download!
Regional Director of Development, Southeast
Director of Hospital and Patient Relations
firstname.lastname@example.org | 919 323 1922