2018 Ft. Worth Brain Tumor Walk Challenges
National Brain Tumor Society event participants work very hard – and we are so grateful for your efforts and all that you do.
Our event prizes are our way of saying thank you for going above and beyond! Each challenge is offered to help maximize your team and fundraising efforts towards reaching your goals – plus a little friendly competition never hurt!
Individual Challenges and Prize
Start your fundraising today to earn your gift!
- Raise $100 MORE than what you raised in 2017 and you earn an NBTS Ring for your phone. If you are new to the event, raise $100 and it’s yours! If you raised $35 in 2017, then you’d raise $135 and earn one. Sound good? Email email@example.com when you hit your goal and she will get it in the mail to you!
- Raise $500 by event day and receive your official 2018 National Brain Tumor Society long sleeve t-shirt.
- Raise $1,000 by event day and receive your official 2018 National Brain Tumor Society hoodie.
(Recipients will receive on event day. One prize per person. Registration fees count toward this fundraising goal.)
Team Challenges and Prizes
Pat your team on the back and enjoy the walk VIP style and in the shade!
- Teams that raise $750 by November 2nd will have a personalized sign on our Mission Mile, for you to take home.
- Teams that raise $7,000 by November 2nd will enjoy their own team tent on our Top Team Honor Row with a table, team banner and other walk day goodies.
- Team Spirit Award is for the most spirited team or individual attending the event. This person/team will need to not only dress in spirited attire but will exude Fort Worth Brain Tumor Walk pride inspiring others.
(Follow the Texas Brain Tumor Community Facebook Page to see teams recognized as challenges are reached).