- Date: Sunday, October 22, 2017 (rain or shine!)
- Location: DCR Mother’s Rest at Carson Beach (GPS: 180 Mt. Vernon Street, Dorchester, MA 02125)
- Walk Registration & Check-In: opens at 8:30 AM
- Tribute and Name Reading: 9:15 am – until the start of the walk
- Walk Start Time: 10:00 AM SHARP!
- Distance: 5K (3.1 miles) Walk
- Registration Fee: $25, children 18 and under are free NEW in 2017 Day of event registration is $35
Registration includes an event T-shirt, refreshments, and full access to activities. You can pick up your T-shirt at registration. (We encourage you to register in advance to ensure that you receive a t-shirt on the day of the walk! )
All survivors are invited to the stage for a group photo to kick-start the walk as we recognize these remarkable individuals. Stay tuned for exact time!
Tribute and Name Reading
Before the start of the walk we encourage all participants to join us in a moment of silence to reflect and remember your loved ones. Team Captains will be invited to the stage to share the name of the person they are walking to honor beginning at 9:15 am.
As the majority of walkers finish, we will recognize top team and top individual fundraisers.
Interested in volunteering for this event? Learn more about volunteer opportunities
You may drop off any participants who have trouble walking at our designated drop-off/loading area. Look for the sign! Use 180 Mount Vernon Street, Dorchester, MA 02125 in your GPS to find the event site (Please be sure the zip code is 02125).
Is there a registration fee?
55 Chapel Street, Suite 200
Newton, MA 02458
All registered participants, volunteers, and survivors receive a t-shirt.