- Art provided by the artists of the Gorse Mill Studios
- Wine provided by Steve Rubin and Huntington Wines and Liquors
- Food provided by David Becker and Sweet Basil
- Sweets provided by Steve Gentzler and The Cheesecake Factory, Chestnut Hill
Farina’s Bicycle Clinic
What: With more than 40 years of experience in bike repair and education, Farina’s Bicycle Center is proudly sponsoring a two-hour, two-part maintenance and repair clinic to teach you all you need to know to stay safe and get back on the road.
When: Saturday, March 3, 2018, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Charge per person: Free!
Schedule of events:
- Basic troubleshooting
- Tire changing & tube patching
- Simple drivetrain adjustment
- Cleaning & lubrication
- Advanced front and rear derailleur adjustment
- Chain maintenance and replacement
- Cassette maintenance and replacement
- Brake and derailleur cable adjustment and maintenance
- Introduction to wheel truing
Come for the first hour, the second hour or both.
Take advantage of the special shop discounts available to Boston Brain Tumor Ride participants this night only!
- 20% off all apparel, helmets, shoes
- 15% off all other regularly priced items
- Up to $200 off select aluminum and carbon bikes from Cannondale, Giant and Liv (Womens Specific bikes from Giant)
Please use one of Farina’s bikes for this workshop.
Don’t miss a great day to connect with others committed to the brain tumor community and gain valuable bike repair experience.
Pablove/National Brain Tumor Society: Ride For A Common Cause
Date: Sunday, March 18, 2018
Location: Landry’s Bicycle-Newton, 66 Needham Street, Newton Highlands, MA
Time: 8:00 a.m. arrival and staging, 8:30 a.m. roll out
Routes: Long 40 miles, Short 25 miles, no-drop, riders of all abilities are welcome!
Post-Ride Reception and Presentation: Landry’s Newton — 11:00 a.m. hospitality opens, 11:30 a.m. presentation begins
Boston Brain Tumor Training Ride
April marks the beginning of spring! Time to dust off your bike and get ready for the 2018 Boston Brain Tumor Ride. And what better way to stretch out those muscles and work out the kinks than to join us for a training ride!
The training ride will start and finish at Energy Fitness in Newton. Ride at your own pace and finish with refreshments and good cheer!
Sunday, April 29
10 AM: Training Ride
12 PM: Reception to mingle with others involved in the Boston Brain Tumor Ride!
Start/Finish: Energy Fitness
70 Jaconnet Street
Questions or RSVP contact Christina Ramey at firstname.lastname@example.org.