Date: Saturday, May 2, 2015
Location: Golden Gate Park at Hellman Hollow, San Francisco, CA
Registration: 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Program & Activities: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Length of Event: 5K Walk (approx. 3miles)
Top team and top individual fundraisers will be acknowledged during the closing ceremony.
Rain or shine the event will go on!
Regardless of weather, layered clothing, windbreakers, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
Challenges & Prizes
- NEW Early Registration Prize – Register and Raise $100 by Feb. 3 to earn our exclusive bracelet.
- Custom T-Shirts for your Team – When your fundraising team raises $500 before Feb. 13 you earn a chance to win.
- Earn a $50 Visa Gift Card
- Don’t forget about the $1K Club Challenge – raise $1,000 by May 1 to be entered to win an iPad mini
- NEW Individual Fundraising Prizes to be earned too!
Visit our Challenges and Fundraising Prizes page for more details.
Thank you for your support & Good Luck!
Directions & Parking
Public parking is limited at the site. Parking is allowed in Golden Gate Park on both sides of John F. Kennedy Drive near Hellman Hollow (Speedway Meadow), on a first come first served basis.
There will be a designated drop off/loading area on John F Kennedy Drive near Hellman Hollow (Speedway Meadow). Look for “Drop Off” signs and orange parking cones near the entrance to the event site with the paved path.
Interested in volunteering for this event? Learn more about volunteer opportunities
Is there a registration fee?
Upon registration, you will receive a personal fundraising page and useful online tools to help you jumpstart your efforts. Even after the event is over, you will still have access to your personal fundraising page, allowing you to maximize your impact in the fight against brain tumors.
National Brain Tumor Society
55 Chapel Street, Suite 200
Newton, MA 02458
Yes, all registered participants will receive a t-shirt.