ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. YOU MAY REGISTER IN PERSON ON SITE SATURDAY MORNING AT ROMARE BEARDEN PARK FROM 7:30AM to 9:00AM.
Welcome to the Charlotte Brain Tumor Race, an event to raise awareness and much-needed resources to fund critical brain tumor-specific programs to improve the lives of all those affected by brain tumors.
IMPORTANT DAY OF EVENT INFORMATION:
- Bib Pickup is the day before at Charlotte Running Company in Dilworth 4-7pm
- ALL ROUTES START at 9:15AM!
- Event Location: Romare Bearden Park, 300 S. Church Street
- You can register on site that morning.
- If you’d like to pick up ALL of your team’s materials, please do so on Friday.
MORE INFORMATION HERE: View the full event details
All funds raised through our events allow the National Brain Tumor Society to advance research and public policy to improve the availability of new and better treatments, and fuel the discovery of a cure for brain tumors.
Katie-Rose (Tuttle) Crater
Southeast Regional Director of Development | Director of Hospital and Patient Relations
firstname.lastname@example.org | 919 323 1922