Welcome to the 6th Charlotte Brain Tumor Race! Our 10k Race, 5k Race and 5k Walk culminate in an amazing celebration of life, love and hope. We hope you’ll join us to STOMP OUT BRAIN TUMORS on March 23, 2019 at Romare Bearden Park to help us raise funds and awareness for brain tumor research!
Did you know:
- Brain Tumors are the NUMBER ONE CANCER KILLER OF KIDS
- There are 140 different types of brain tumors
- Only 4 DRUGS and 1 DEVICE exist to treat these 140 different types
- Malignant Brain Tumor is the only cancer that also is a NEUROLOGICAL DISEASE.
- An estimated 79,000 PEOPLE will be diagnosed in the US with a brain tumor this year.
- Brain Tumor research is the MOST UNDERFUNDED cancer today.
All funds raised through our events allow the National Brain Tumor Society to advance research and public policy to improve the availability of new and better treatments, and fuel the discovery of a cure for brain tumors.
Spread the word! Print off our event poster and place it in your local coffee shop, place of worship, library, school or workplace! EVENT POSTER
Katie-Rose (Tuttle) Crater
Director Regional of Development, Southeast
email@example.com | 919 323 1922