Welcome to the 6th Charlotte Brain Tumor Race! Our 10k Race, 5k Race and 5k Walk culminate in an amazing celebration of life, love and hope. We hope you’ll join us to STOMP OUT BRAIN TUMORS on March 23, 2019 to help us raise funds and awareness for brain tumor research!
|REGISTRATION INFORMATION||EVENT DETAILS||PARKING INFO|
|FUNdraiser Leaderboard||FUNDRAISING PRIZES||VOLUNTEER|
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- Brain Tumors are the NUMBER ONE CANCER KILLER OF KIDS
- There are 140 different types of brain tumors
- Only 4 DRUGS and 1 DEVICE exist to treat these 140 different types
- Malignant Brain Tumor is the only cancer that also is a NEUROLOGICAL DISEASE.
- An estimated 79,000 PEOPLE will be diagnosed in the US with a brain tumor this year.
- Brain Tumor research is the MOST UNDERFUNDED cancer today.
All funds raised through our events allow the National Brain Tumor Society to advance research and public policy to improve the availability of new and better treatments, and fuel the discovery of a cure for brain tumors.
All participants will receive a National Brain Tumor Society t-shirt.
|We can’t make this day happen without the support of our rockstar volunteers! All volunteers receive a t-shirt and signed volunteer hours form (if needed). We LOVE service organization groups, such as sororities/fraternities, school clubs, corporate teams, etc.
For more information, please reach out to our volunteer chair at CLTNBTS@gmail.com, or simply go ahead and sign up! HERE
CHECK BACK FOR MORE INFORMATION SOON!
STAY IN TOUCH:
Director Regional of Development, Southeast
firstname.lastname@example.org | 919 323 1922